SWS series ultrasonic frequency induction heating equipment has a very wide application field. It can be used in automobile and motorcycle parts production, metal hot forging, metal heat treatment, hot bending and other applications.
The output frequency range of the SWS series induction heating power supply is 15~30KHz, which is suitable for the overall heating of small and medium-sized workpieces. It has high heating efficiency and good temperature uniform effect.
Based on the optimized overall circuit design, this series of JKZ induction heating equipment is more energy-saving. Compared with traditional SCR induction heating equipment, it has obvious advantages such as higher operating frequency and good energy-saving effect.
Adoting a fully digital design, this series of induction heating equipment is stable and reliable. Customers can directly control the equipment through the optional touch screen. At the same time, they can also customize a variety of external control interfaces according to their own requirements such as the requirements for RS485 or other I/O. The module also accepts external PLC control requirements.
Standard SWS can be applied to wide voltage fluctuation (*360V~440V), and non-standard voltage power supply can also be customized according to the actual situation of customers.
Equipped with a condition monitoring system (CMS), the built-in monitoring system of SWS series can effectively monitor the temperature, current, voltage, water flow, etc. of the main components of the equipment through a single chip microcomputer. Problems like overvoltage, undervoltage, overtemperature, water shortage, phase failure, and overcurrent will all be easily detected in real time.
The induction equipment is equipped with an output isolation transformer to effectively ensure the safety of use.
1. Carbide saw blade size tooth welding
2. Welding and annealing of spectacle frames and parts
3. Welding of Jewelry Watches
4. Electronic industry (extremely thin wires, various electronic components, fine parts, soldering, silver soldering)
5. Electromechanical industry (fine metal joint silver brazing micro-motor shaft quenching and tempering)
6. Wire industry (wire annealing)
7. Tool welding, paper cutter, shoe blade edge quenching
8. Toy industry (tempering of spring metal plates)